CC Avenue integrated in Android Non-Seamless Flow Chart
1) First of all we need order_id and customer_id for getting RSA Key from our server. After hit web service we will get Access code, Success Url, Failure Url, Merchant id. The web service is :
2) Availing the fetched public key (RSA Key), merchant will encrypt parameters: Amount, Currency.
3) After encrypting the parameters, merchant will post the encrypted value along with Access code, Success Url, Failure Url, Merchant id and billing shipping details , if any, to the CCAvenue server via a browser(embedded webview) post.
4) The user will be redirected to the CCAvenue’s billing shipping page where he will fill in the required details including the payment option.
5) After filling the required details, the user will be redirected to the bank page on which he will authorize himself.
6) After authorization, the user will be redirected to CCAvenue and a response i.e. Success or failure will be sent to the merchant page which was configured as the return URL during registration.
7) Merchant should then decrypt the response, which can then be parsed to get the transaction status.